Allgood reengineers its Redlock™ following four years of R&D
After four years of research and development, Allgood’s Redlock has been re–engineered to improve performance making it even easier to specify and install.
Redlock is all about simplicity. The ultimate fit–and-forget system, it is designed to perform with minimal fuss and is engineered for reliability – using only the essential electronics and built with all-metalcomponents. Compatible with every Allgood lever, Redlock meets ANSI, UKCA*, UL and EN standards.
The ease of installation has also been improved with fitting times reduced by 80%, with every lock made to a uniform size making both mechanical and solenoid options interchangeable.
Alistair Higgins, CEO at Allgood PLC, commented: “Redlock has been a successful part of the Allgood hardware offering for decades, and it has now been refined to offer our clients enhanced security while making the lock simpler to specify and install and more reliable than ever.
“We have invested a huge amount of time creating a range that is as simple as possible and builds on the products’ reputation for robust reliability. And of course, it works like a dream with all our tactile ranges.”
Mechanical Premium Redlocks
A leading line within the Allgood hardware range, the Redlock has been a trusted choice for many years for security consultants and architects looking to provide a robust high-quality security solution. It has been installed on many iconic projects, such as Canary Wharf in London’s docklands financial district.
Three key elements guarantee the reliable and secure functioning of the lock’s latch bolt: a grade 316 stainless steel outer forend plate, combined with anti-friction and anti-thrust design – making it simple, and secure. The Allgood Redlock is designed and manufactured exclusively in Birmingham, UK.
Mechanical Redlock Detail
Suitable for heavy usage doors and where a higher degree of security is required.
• Independently tested to BS EN 12209
• Incorporated in a successful fire test and assessed to BS EN 1634-1 and BS 476 Pt 22 up to 90 minutes on
timber doors and 240 minutes on metal doors
• Certifire approved CF 623
• CE marked
• Declaration of Performance
• Case size 134mm height 108mm depth
• Heavily sprung 8mm follower for lever handles (compatible with every Allgood lever)
• Square forend 32mm width
• Reversible latchbolt without opening lock case body.
• Bolt through fixing with 35-38mm centers for trim
• Supplied with reversible strike plate and mortar guard • 3 part low friction latchbolt
• Anti-thrust bolt (with exception of 9960N Latch and 9964N Deadlock)
• Backset and centres 72mm
• 10 year mechanical warranty
• UL Listed and complies with ANSI 115.1. Suits standard ANSI preparation for metal doors (with the exception of these* products)
Available Finishes: PS • SS • BF